“My hope is that the description of God’s love in my life will give you the freedom and the courage to discover . . . God’s love in yours."
- Henri Nouwen, Here and Now

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa in India




The more I understand what makes me tick or what gives me incredible joy, I realize that more often than not, I am in the context of some international community. There, in the humid, truly alive streets of Porte Alegre, Brazil or in the moon-rock slopes of Ladakh, India, skipping over the rocks with my Nepali friend, I have felt closer to my soul and spirit and to the all encompassing truth that, as human beings, we will not be truly happy until there is happiness for us all... and that, within one human heart, we uncover the dreaming of the universe; we are not as different as we first might presume-- There is so much more to see than what first meets the eye!

Enjoy!