“My hope is that the description of God’s love in my life will give you the freedom and the courage to discover . . . God’s love in yours."
- Henri Nouwen, Here and Now

Sunday, June 28, 2009

I woke up with a question this morning... (well, sometime during the morning): Am I living my life the way that I've always wanted and dreamed (Shyam's question)? How can I relax whatever fears I have and continue to live into the moment-- compose that "Little Guru" story I am always crafting in my head, lay to rest too many considerations about the future-- all will come to fruition soon--- and just be me! :) I saw a woman, holding a baby in a sack that holds the baby to your stomach, and I was awed by the simplicity and beauty. I want to be simple and beautiful. .... in the way that is me. I am... and will continue....